At GoDirect Health Insurance, the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers is always our priority, and we recognize the important role we play in helping you with your Health Insurance needs during these critical times. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and taking steps to help keep you and our employees safe.
What does this mean for you?
1. Do not lose your health insurance! Make sure that your monthly premiums are made on time and confirm that the funds have left your account. Set up auto-payments to minimize the risk of losing coverage.
2. If you do not currently have health insurance, we can fix that! Call us to find out what your options are!
3. If you have lost your insurance due to a change in work or loss of job, we can help you get coverage. If you have reduced income due to the shutdown, we might be able to help you lower your premium. Call us to find out what your options are!
4. Our phone lines are open and we are here to help you! Please call us at 888-411-1095. We can take care of everything over the telephone, M-Th: 9am – 6pm, Fri: 9am – 5pm
5. If you are feeling sick and are worried you may be infected, call your doctor immediately to find out what you should do and where you should go for testing or treatment.
Carrier Contact Information
OSCAR (855) 672-2755
BLUE SHIELD (888) 256-3650
MOLINA (800) 526-8196
HEALTH NET (800) 909-3447
KAISER (866) 450-5648
Aligning with public health authorities & protecting our employees and customers
We are determined to ensure the continuation of services to our clients. We are closely monitoring updates from the CDC and the WHO regarding COVID-19. We will continue to seek guidance from these agencies, public health officials and government agencies on an ongoing basis. At this time we have decided to close our offices to the general public, but we are remaining opening via telephone calls and email. We are here to help you in your health insurance needs throughout this crisis.
Protect Yourself and Your Family
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after interacting with the sick person. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Every day, clean all surfaces that are touched often, like counters, tabletops, and doorknobs
- Use household cleaning sprays or wipes according to the label instructions.
- Wash laundry thoroughly.
- If laundry is soiled, wear disposable gloves and keep the soiled items away from your body while laundering. Wash your hands immediately after removing gloves.
- Avoid having any unnecessary visitors.
- For any additional questions about their care, contact their healthcare provider or state or local health department.
For more tips, resources and updates: https://covid19.ca.gov/